Human Geography has received the following books. If you are interested in writing a review (and receiving a free copy of the book) please contact the book review editor John Lauermann (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you would like to suggest other recent or forthcoming books for a review, please send your suggestions, too!
Our book review guidelines are available at this link: HG book review guidelines.
- Fredericks, Rosalind (2018) Garbage Citizenship: Vital Infrastructures of Labor in Dakar, Senegal. Duke University Press https://www.dukeupress.edu/garbage-citizenship
- Hadjimichalis, Costis (2017) Crisis Spaces: Structures, Struggles and Solidarity in Southern Europe. Routledge https://www.routledge.com/Crisis-Spaces-Structures-Struggles-and-Solidarity-in-Southern-Europe/Hadjimichalis/p/book/9781138184503
- Jones, Reece (ed) (2019) Open Borders: In Defense of Free Movement. University of Georgia Press http://www.ugapress.org/index.php/books/open_borders/
- Swyngedouw, Erik (2018) Promises of the Political: Insurgent Cities in a Post-Political Environment. MIT Press https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/promises-political
- Vradis, Antonix, Evie Papada, Joe Painter & Anna Papoutsi (2019) New Borders: Hotspots and the European Migration Regime. Pluto Press https://www.plutobooks.com/9780745338453/new-borders/
- Yusoff, Kathryn (2019) A Billion Black Anthropocenes or None. University of Minnesota Press https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/a-billion-black-anthropocenes-or-none